COVID-19: We are committed to staying current as the situation with COVID-19 evolves. Learn More
The safety and health of our patients and employees is our most important concern. At this time, please be aware that we are limiting people
in the offices to employees and patients only. No visitors or vendors.
If any of the following applies to you, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
Do not come to the office:
- Recent travel outside of the country (in the last 4 weeks).
- Direct exposure to COVID-19
- If you are sick or Have any/all of the following symptoms:
- Fever/Cough/Shortness of Breath
- Sore Throat
- GI Symptoms
- New Loss of Taste/Smell
- Sore Throat
- Congestion or Runny Nose
- Nausea or Vomiting
Please notify us if you are experiencing any of the above symptoms and protect yourself from COVID-19 and other respiratory infections by:
- Staying home if you are sick and avoiding close contact with those who are sick.
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and all surfaces.
- Follow guidelines that are used for flu season.
Please be assured that our protocols meet or exceed the guidelines for the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local health authorities. You may have noticed our offices have undergone a recent make over and renovation. Additionally, we are intensifying our cleaning protocols, staggering patient appointments and arranging pick up and/or mail order whenever possible.
We are committed to staying current as the situation with COVID-19 evolves. Thank you for your help and attention to this serious matter. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Thank you for trusting us with your care.
Dr. Robert Fortino
Premier Physicians Weight Loss Center, LLC