Your cart is currently empty!
August 26, 2022
Reduce Appetite & Hunger Pains, Increase Energy plus so much more!
L-Lysine and Vitamin B5
What is the Crush Your Cravings Injection?
Crush Your Cravings shot is a special combination of an amino acid called L-Lysine, and Vitamin B5 or Pantothenic Acid. L-Lysine is an essential amino acid obtained from the diet. It is a necessary building block for protein synthesis, collagen, DNA function, and other amino acids which enhance fatty acid metabolism. Vitamin B5 is a water-soluble B-complex vitamin that is an essential cofactor in fatty acid oxidation and synthesis, cholesterol support, CoQ10 production, steroid hormone production, vitamin D production, amino acid function, neurotransmitter function, prostaglandins synthesis, and bile acid production.
This special combination will CRUSH YOUR CRAVINGS! At the same time, this combination also promotes immune support, skin and tissue function, growth, and healing.
Who can benefit from the Crush Your Cravings Injection?
Crush Your Cravings shot is safe for anyone that is experiencing cravings that come about during the day. It is particularly useful to “CRUSH” these cravings in the late evening and before bedtime. It is a safe and effective way to help you control your appetite without using prescription medications that can have side effects which may keep you awake all night.
Benefits of L-Lysine
- Reduces appetite and cravings
- Support immune function in building antibodies
- Aids in wound healing and muscle recovery
- Promotes collagen production
- Promotes healthy skin and hair growth
- Promotes a calming effect and reduces anxiety
- Used as an aid to treat osteoporosis and high blood pressure
Benefits of Vitamin B5 -Pantothenic Acid
- Supports the adrenal gland function in immunity and stress response
- Aids in weight and body fat reduction
- Prevents fatigue, headache, nausea, abdominal cramps, digestive pain, sleep disturbances, mood, and emotional disorders.
- Supports cardiovascular system and supports arterial blood pressure
- Neurological Support includes improved motor coordination, prevents paresthesia, burning sensations of the hands and feet, and muscle cramps and weakness
- Skin enhancement / reduction in oily skin production and acne skin lesions; May slow hair loss
- Bone and joint support with a reduction in morning stiffness, pain, and disability
For over twenty years, Dr. Fortino has earned his reputation as the Philadelphia areas Premier Diet Doctor. His Philadelphia and South Jersey weight loss clinics have become the “go to destination” for people seeking safe and effective medically supervised weight loss treatments. It’s easy to get started. Call our Philadelphia weight loss office @ 215.336.8000 or our New Jersey weight loss office @ 856.318.4100.